Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week One

It has been a week full information and filing out forms-lots and lots of forms!!!

Everyone is required to wear business attire and there's very little time to talk and get to know one another, even less to ask questions about something you don't understand. But we did have one night out. It was great! I think being gregarious is requisite for this job. Many of my classmates had very interesting careers prior to this. We said that we'd just stay an hour. Two hours later we had to pull ourselves away.

Sleeping certainly has not been an issue. I pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. Our little house is not far away. I'm so glad that we are so close, because we are still busy from dawn to dusk. I surely don't miss my 2 hour daily commute!

No comments: