Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making Me a Priority

We’ve all used the excuses.  I would work out if the gym were closer to my house; if it weren’t so expensive; if I only had a personal trainer…

I finally have a fully stocked gym just down the street.  It is free. So is the trainer.  If I don’t do this now, when would I ever do it?  It is all on me now. 

There will never be enough time.  There has never been enough time in the day to get everything I needed, nor most of what I wanted, to accomplish.  That is not going to change, thus I will have to make it a priority.

A priority for what reason?  It isn’t because I enjoy it, though I hope someday to.  A priority so that I may add more years to my life; so that those years will be more enjoyable and active…and because if you look better, you feel better.

No comments: