Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleaning House

We spent the weekend cleaning house and getting ready to put our home on the market. I'm happy to say that we have been preparing our house for years for resale, so its just minor things that must be done.

Telling friends and family is both exciting and difficult. Their reactions vary, but they all have questions-which we cannot answer because we just don't know yet. Though we are excited and looking forward to leaving, we are not fond of leaving them.

Though we are making plans and decisions we still have not received the final offer. I won't be telling anyone outside of family until we actually have accepted the offer. But Sept 15th is coming up fast.


1 comment:

Donna said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - hope you enjoyed it. I clicked over here to find out who you are, and imagine my surprise to see you're joining up, too.

Congrats - it's not easy to make it in. Enjoy D.C. and who knows? Maybe we'll see you over here in Beijing.

I'll check back in with your blog - wondering what cones you'll be in.