Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank You

I returned to Abu Dhabi about a week ago and started work a few days ago. I am still unpacking bags and boxes.

I have to say that I have had wonderful support from a myriad of friends and relatives who helped me immensely during this trying time. Friends and family who opened their homes to me when I had no place to really go, friends and family who willingly offered to help carry my sorrows, offered shoulders, hugs and shared a lot of happy memories. It has all been a blur, but I know I have been comforted and cared for by many. I have many thank you's to write.

1 comment:

Digger said...

I hadn't stopped by your blog in a while and I wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss.

A very wise friend told me when my mother died that it never hurts less, but it does hurt less often.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.